Welcome to the Villa Finaly
|The Villa Finaly is closed until December 31, 2022.|
The Villa Finaly was left to the University of Paris by the Landau-Finaly family in 1953. The Villa is presently owned in common by the 13 Universities which now comprise the University of Paris. The property is administered by the Chancellerie des Universités, directed by the Recteur-Chancelier and the Vice-Chancelier of the Universities of Paris.
Restoration and restructuring work was carried out in the late 1990s. The 25 rooms have modern features and the technical equipment necessary for research workers residing at the Villa. The lecture halls have a capacity of 20 to 140 people and can be used for university activities including seminars, lectures and conferences. The reception rooms and the grounds can accommodate exhibitions and receptions.
Villa Finaly: events